Action Square was founded in 2012 with a mission to develop action-packed games for everyone to enjoy. Our first mobile ARPG game "Blade" was a major success in the Korean market. Since then, we've moved on to develop a sequel called "Blades of Three Kingdoms” and have several new projects under development for various gaming platforms.
- 01 Signed global publishing contract with Crest for <ANVIL>
- 04 Signed IP mobile game development contract for Naver Webtoon
- 07 Official Release on Steam
- 04 Signed global publishing contract with Gala Games for <Project AE>
- 05 <Blades of Three Kingdoms> launched in North America and Europe with
Tilting Point as <Three Kingdoms: Legends of War>
- 08 Studio HG joined (Previously developed <Overturn> and <Metallic Child>)
- 01 <Blades of Three Kingdoms> 4th Anniversary 2.0 Large-scale Update
official title name <ANVIL> confirmed
- 03 <Blades of Three Kingdoms> launched in Japan with Five Cross (5X Inc) as <三国ブレード>
- 10 <Blades of Three Kingdoms> launched in Southeast Asia including Taiwan, Hong Kong, and
Macau as <Three Kingdoms Blade: Reunion (三國blade: 再戰)>
- 11 Signed onboarding contract with WEMIX for <Blade: Re.Action>
- 12 <ANVIL> Launched on Steam (Early Access), Xbox and Xbox Game Pass (Game Preview)
- 09 Signed IP game development contract for Netflix original series 'Kingdom' from AStory
Signed publishing contract with SK Telecom for on Xbox and Xbox Game Pass
- 12 Signed publishing contract with Five Cross (5X Inc) for <Blades of Three Kingdoms> in Japan
- 06 <Blade 2> Nintendo Switch version released in North America, Europe, and Oceania.
- 07 <Gigantic X> launched global service.
- 11 YJM Games becomes biggest shareholder. New CEO appointed
- 06 <Blade 2 for Kakao> launched in Korea
- 07 <Blade 2 for Kakao> ranked No. 1 in sales in Google Play Korea and iOS app store.
<Blade 2 for Kakao> won the OGN Award.
- 09 <Blade 2 for Kakao> won the Best Game of the Month Award selected by the Ministry of Culture,
Sports and Tourism and the Korea Creative Content Agency.
- 01 <Blades of Three Kingdoms> launched in Korea
- 09 <Blades of Three Kingdoms> launched in Southeast Asia, including Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- 04 <Blade> launched in Japan as <BLADE -ブレイド 天から堕ちる千の刃>
- 10 Listed on KOSDAQ
<Blade> launched in Taiwan as <BLADE刀鋒戰記>
- 04 Released <Blade> in Korea, ranked No.1 in sales on GooglePlay and iOS AppStore
- 07 Awarded <Excellent Game of the Month Award> by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism &
Korea Creative Content Agency
Selected as <G-Rank Game of the Month> by OnGameNet
- 11 KGC Awards <Portable Game Award>
First Mobile Game to win the Korea Game Awards <President's Award>
Korea Mobile App Awards <Corporate Service Excellence Award>
Awarded the <Game of the Year Award, Kakao Game Awards>